Anyone have a List of vitamins levels 2 check?

CheriLynn
on 9/23/11 3:42 am - Paynesville, MN
First- HI! it has been a long time

I have currently moved to paynesville with my new job and I need to get in for my 3 year check-up... I am seeing a family practicioner that is not up on gastric bypass so I am wondering if anyone has a list of the vitamin levels that we should be watching that I could take with? I know I saw it on here a long time ago .... I just want to make sure I am covered on what we are suppose to be watching- I know last time I was high in Iron and everything else was good - but I can't drive 2 hours to go to Park Nic. so the local clinic will have to do this time.

Hugs All!
CheriLynn

5'2" - High Weight=224 / Current=145My Goal= 130

Believe in Miracles... 

mndane
on 9/23/11 7:05 am - MN
Hi CheriLynn.
I think you are waisting more time trying to educate an MD who has not bothered to keep op on gastric bypass surgery. If I was in your position I would postpone the checkup ontil I had time to see some one who specialize in this area and can provide me with the best service possible, not just rubber stamp some check lists.
That is just what I would do. You need to do what works best for you. Good luck and congratulation on your weight loss.

Darla S.
on 9/26/11 12:09 am - Maple Grove, MN
Hey Cheri -

I think if you called Dorothy, she might be able to fax or mail you some stuff to share with your MD in Paynesville - once a PNC patient, always a PNC patient!

Good to see you post, don't be a stranger!

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

CheriLynn
on 9/26/11 8:33 am - Paynesville, MN
Darla Darling- Thanks! Will give them a call. If my husband wasn't switching jobs and for the fact that we will be without insurance for 3 months I would try to wait- but do not want to put it off that long and I can not make it to St Louis Park by end of month. Of course if anything looks wack I will make the trip a necessity with or without insurance- but only if need be

Thanks for both comments

5'2" - High Weight=224 / Current=145My Goal= 130

Believe in Miracles... 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -