SWAPKINS - November 12, Twin Cities, Location Pending...

Jen F.
on 10/31/11 9:53 am - Minneapolis, MN
Hi all,
We are definitely a go! Men's clothes, women's clothes, kids clothes. All are welcome. Clean out those closets! Come get some great stuff!

Posting updates on the MN Message Board is limited, so PLEASE use the Facebook invite to indicate your participation. This is the easiest way for me to update everyone at the same time.

The invite is here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=239938282730267
This is a public invite, so no one has to Friend me to see the information or respond to the event. Feel free to share this with others. The more people that respond with generate interest for others who haven't decided yet.

I am finishing up securing the space I had in mind. I have to get an insurance rider so y'all don't sue the church and only sue me. It will be a couple of days before we're locked in.  I'm waiting to hear from my insurance agent, then the corporate office has to approve the insurance before I can rent.

If you have a space that might work, I'm happy to pay for the rental (within reason). Any location must be handicap accessible with nearby parking. Suggestions welcome!
DragonGirl
on 11/3/11 7:20 am - MN
I live in Coon Rapids, we may be able to use my church for free or a small fee. Want me to check it out or is this too far North?
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
Jen F.
on 11/3/11 5:53 pm - Minneapolis, MN
We are all set at Mary Mother of the Church, 3333 Cliff Road, Burnsville.
Gathering will be in the Mary Center on the lower level.

There is a new post on the board.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1377 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1149 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2621 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2702 views