Merry Christmas

Marsha F.
on 12/21/11 8:00 pm
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.......

I can't believe Christmas is here I just can't get into it, I think it is cuz we have no snow......I am totally ok with that, don't get me wrong. 

Anways, be safe and have fun.

Sarsha (there is a story behind that for all you new ones) just didn't want you to think I couldn't spell my name, LOL

Darla S.
on 12/22/11 2:11 am - Maple Grove, MN
Back at'cha, sweet cheeks 

And Merry Christmas to everyone here!  What's everyone got on their agenda?

I'm off tomorrow, need to wrap gifts, pick up some groceries, and bake a few more cookies.  I work my hobby job Saturday afternoon, off on Christmas, and off again Monday from my main job, but work the hobby job Monday night.  So not a huge break, but enough.  Christmas eve at my brother's (might have to hit the hot tub.... oh, who am I kidding?  I KNOW we'll be hitting the hot tub!), Christmas Day evening at the BIL's... 

It IS hard to get into the spirit without a coating of white outside, but it's not about the snow.  I'm trying to focus on the Reason for the Season, and give all my stresses the weekend off.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and all the other Holidays anyone here celebrates  

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

Connie D.
on 12/23/11 3:37 am
MARSHA......MERRY CHRISTMAS  MY WONDERFUL FRIEND!!!!

I also wanted to let you know I loved your Christmas Card. You have a terrific family. My how those boys ave grown!!!

I wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR as well!!!

catasteams
on 12/23/11 5:48 am - Big Lake, MN
Merry Christmas Everyone. I just celebrated my 2 yr surgiversary. Wow, can't believe it is 2 yrs already. Enjoying my new body.....best present since Jesus came into my life. Anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays all. Be blessed. Carol

redsnapper1975
on 12/24/11 12:31 am
Merry Christmas to all my MN WLS friends! 
~ Kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2695 views