Put a smile on my face

gerdon
on 4/14/12 12:52 pm - Grantsburg, WI

I'm not one to post much but I do watch the board and lurk!  But when Darla put this challenge out there I had to!!!  A co-worker got a new winter jacket a few weeks ago (good sale) and when I saw it, I said MINE!!  I really liked her new jacket and she said try it on...well she is as big as my little finger and I laughed at her.  After the crowd cleared, I asked her if I could try it on and wallaaaa it fit ME!! ME!!!  I was shocked!!  It was a medium and I had plenty of room.  Had a big smile the rest of the day!  All this time post surgery and I still have a hard time 'seeing' myself as the smaller version.

Darla S.
on 4/19/12 1:51 am - Maple Grove, MN

Imperfect does not = unsuccessful

catasteams
on 4/15/12 10:28 pm - Big Lake, MN
I too do not post much! But, that being said, my hubby got me a new bike and Saturday we went out and rode for about an hour and a half and it was amazing to be able to do that and not feel like dying. Thanks Dr Ikramuddin for changing my life!! Down 108# and maintaining. Yeah!!!!!!!!

EmmasNana
on 4/17/12 8:53 am - MN
I was up north this past weekend for a mini-class reunion. As I was hauling my platter of cut up fresh fruit into thebar (small town, no where else for a reunion) my cousin (who doesn't know I had WLS) yells across the parking lot, "Hey! Skinny Butt!" LOL, I guess I should believe it now!
rjsams
on 4/18/12 10:56 am - Eagan, MN
Love that!!

speechied
on 4/18/12 7:03 pm
 Woot! =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1374 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1147 views