Last week of June weigh-in: how's that bathing suit fit?

rjsams
on 6/25/12 12:06 am - Eagan, MN
Hi all:  it's Monday morning again.  This week I confess to much surprise, since I spent the weekend camping and eating and drinking.  I thought I'd be up in weight.  Although I also hiked, climbed bluffs and rode bikes, so that helped. 

Starting weight:  298.4
Last week: 140.8
This week: 139.3 
Loss of 1.5 lbs this week

A bit more running mileage this week, Paul:  15.9 miles running, but only about 10 miles that I recorded on the bike.  I feel like I rode more, but must not have logged it.  Looks like the weather will cooperate more this week for outdoor activities, yay!

Triathlon in less than two weeks, yikes! 

redsnapper1975
on 6/28/12 5:41 am
I'm hanging in there!  Trying to speed through my C25K a bit... still thinking fo signing up for the Torchlight 5K... we'll see.  I was able to do week 5 today so I'll try 6 next time.  :)  Hope to see you all at coffee Sat. 
~ Kim

rjsams
on 6/28/12 6:19 am - Eagan, MN
Oooh, do the Torchlight, Kim.  It'll be fun! 

How about the Apple Valley race on the 4th of July?  There is a 2 mile race--nice distance for starting out and it's cheap.  I think it might still be $7 if you don't want the t-shirt.  There's a 5-miler, too, I'm doing that one.  Not sure I'm ready for a 5-mile race, but I'm going to take it easy. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1396 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1156 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2628 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2706 views