Day 1 3-days OR Day 3 3-days...?

dolfinluvr77
on 6/26/12 6:33 am - Moorhead, MN
SO I am on Day 2 of the 5 Day Pouch Test...
Feeling better than I thought but its definitely been a mental challenge! The things I thought would be hard (Cafe Mocha's in the a.m. and Wine in the p.m.) have not been that hard to avoid. It's all the "real" food that's around me all day at work! Ugh! Feel like I'm floating away! LoL

Just curious if I should stretch liquid portion out another day (honestly not sure I could handle it but want the loss of pounds) or if I should move on to Day 3 tomorrow as scheduled and do that for three days instead of just one?!?
The 5-DPT website says you "can" stretch out liquid portion but most people find it easier to stretch out the Day 3 part. I can see why. I want to chew and EAT something! LoL

Any thoughts from those of you that have done this before?
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

dolfinluvr77
on 6/28/12 4:17 am - Moorhead, MN
well, if anyone was curious...
I've decided (now on Day 4) to still basically eat like its Day 3. It just went well for me yesterday and I figured "why not". Day 4 ain't that much different anyways. So the only thing is I might make a salmon pattie instead of a tuna pattie for dinner tonight.

I've been really watching the liquid intake rule - no drink 30min's before, during or after a meal. That to me has GOT to be the HARDEST part of it all! LOL And when I can drink I am now drinking way more liquids (mostly crystal light) and boy! am I flushing out those toxins!!

I've lost 4#'s so far and started on Monday!!! I'm SO happy and feel better. I can see my tummy is less bloated already and the tightness is definitely coming back to my pouch. It's a great old familiar feeling!
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

redsnapper1975
on 6/28/12 5:32 am
You're doing great!  :)

~ Kim

Connie D.
on 7/1/12 7:44 am
Good for you....you are doing great.....good decision!

Hugs...connie d
rjsams
on 7/2/12 12:15 am - Eagan, MN
Good for you!  You have really embraced the challenge, super job!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1378 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1149 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2621 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2702 views