Summer's Half Over weigh-in

rjsams
on 7/23/12 10:06 am - Eagan, MN
I can't believe it is already the second half of July.  Seems like summer just started.  I love summer, tho the heat and humidity this year is really getting to me.   I have found it to be really hard to work-out outside in this heat, even if I try to go early in the morning.  I do it, but my heart rate really hits a high note!

Starting weight:  298.4
Last week: 141.1
This week: 140.9
Loss of 0.2 lbs this week

Not much loss and I'm not surprised.  I think I've kind of hit my "sweet spot" and going down from here will be a struggle.  I'm fine where I"m at, so that's okay.

I got a lot of miles in running this week.  23.2 miles total running last week, including 10.5 on Sunday alone.  That wiped me out for the day!  This week is an easier week on my training plan, then I start to ramp up for the half.  My next race is on Saturday, July 28th--I am doing the Quarter Marathon at the Run for Blood.  I haven't run this race before, so we'll see how it goes.

Hope everyone is doing well and reaching their goals!

catasteams
on 7/27/12 12:58 pm - Big Lake, MN
Maintaining at 155# +/- a pound. I am happy and feel great. Can't run, but I walk a lot and do some biking. Have a great summer.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1373 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1147 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2617 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2698 views