Beautiful fall Monday morning weigh-in

rjsams
on 9/24/12 6:53 am - Eagan, MN
Okay, it's a gorgeous day and I am trying really hard to have a gorgeous day attitude.  However, I still have stuff that hasn't been fixed in my apartment, so I can't put boxes away yet.  Then I went to the clubhouse to workout this morning and I couldn't get in--it was locked up tight.  The sign on the door said it was open at 6am, and this was 7am!  Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I tried both doors and could not get in.  So no workout this morning, which makes me grumpy. 

I'm trying to get my consistency mojo back and things like this get in the way.  It is showing on the scale:

Starting weight:  298.4
Last week: 139.4
This week: 141.0
Gain of 1.6 lbs this week

So over the last two weeks of moving stress, I have gained 3.7 lbs!!  Yikes!

This is a new week, and I'm going to do better.  I will workout tonight, and I have running scheduled for Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sat.   So that should help.

Ran 4.3 miles on Saturday morning before coffee group--it was great having Deb, Allan and Julie run with me!  Same plan up for this coming Sat--anybody who wants to run before Eagan coffee, please join us at Byerly's/Caribou in Eagan at 8am.  Coffee group is at 8:30.  cya!

mndane
on 9/26/12 12:46 am - MN
Renee it was great running with you as well. Deb and I are heading up north on Friday to close up our camper. We plan on being at the meeting the following week so if you are up for it and weather is not to cold, maybe we could do  another run.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1369 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2695 views