U of MN Medical Center

Lisenros
on 8/8/14 2:41 am

Hi everyone! I wanted to see if anyone has gotten surgery at the Medical Center. If you have, can you please tell me what your experience was like? I will be meeting Dr Leslie next month and I'm hoping to get the Duodenal Switch.

CKPETRMOON
on 10/10/14 7:05 am

Hi, I just had my consult at the U of MN Medical Center this week and I plan to have the Sleeve with Dr. Lesli. I have an appointment to meet with him on 11.6.14. Have you had your surgery yet? What did you have? What are your thoughts about Dr.Leslie. I hope you moving to your goal and best of luck. 

CKPETRMOON
on 10/10/14 7:05 am

Hi, I just had my consult at the U of MN Medical Center this week and I plan to have the Sleeve with Dr. Lesli. I have an appointment to meet with him on 11.6.14. Have you had your surgery yet? What did you have? What are your thoughts about Dr.Leslie. I hope you moving to your goal and best of luck. 

Lisenros
on 10/11/14 4:18 am

Hi. I have a surgery date of 11/5. I am going to have the Duodenal Switch done. I have met Dr Leslie once. He answered any questions I had. Gave me a few examples of risks, but didn't try to talk me out of it. I hope you will be happy with your sleeve. :)

CKPETRMOON
on 10/13/14 2:07 am

Best of luck to you. 

Keep us posted on how you are doing. 

I am still in the beginning phases of getting all my appts completed. 

CKPETRMOON
on 10/13/14 2:07 am

Best of luck to you. 

Keep us posted on how you are doing. 

I am still in the beginning phases of getting all my appts completed. 

Almiita
on 11/21/14 6:17 am - St.Paul, MN

I had my first appointment on 10.16 and I get to meet Dr.Leslie on 12.18 im getting the Vertical Sleeve if all goes well :)

SURGERY DATE:PENDING  HEIGHT:5'8  HW: 296 CW:267 SW:PENDING

Void
on 5/30/16 1:25 am

Not sure is this thread is still active, but I will be getting the sleeve by Dr. Leslie as well. He's very kind, answered all my questions and I'm waiting to hear back from insurance then I'll schedule a date. 

LisaK/ UnstapledLisa
on 11/9/16 6:47 am - plymouth, MN

I just saw this now. I don't know what you ended up doing. I did have Dr. Ikramuddin at the FUMC. He was awesome. But I did meet Dr. Leslie, as well as he's operated on a few of my friends as well as did an EGD on me about 6 years ago, and he's awesome, too. 

Feel free to message me, if you any further direction... Lisa 

Void
on 11/9/16 8:26 am

The friends that he operated on, did everything go smoothly for them?  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Valleyfair
kimtree · 0 replies · 1370 views
All In The Family
Darla S. · 1 replies · 1143 views
Any feedback on Park Nicollet?
SNCplus2 · 0 replies · 2614 views
10+ years out -
Darla S. · 2 replies · 2695 views