WHATS HAPPENING THURSDAY

Jan C.
on 3/24/11 1:47 am - Cedar Creek, MO

Yesterday my daughter and i went shopping. lol we had a great time and got some really pretty blouses and she got a new dress. Now im wishing i had bought one of them ...really pretty sundresses....then we bought pizzas and went home , in time to watch American Idol....they have got some good ones on there but there are a couple that need to go learn how to carry a tune. lolI have my favorites of course....but more than one ....James, Scotty are two of them....also like the boy that they keep harping on him about keeping his eyes open lol and the girl that sang the bluesy type song...altho she seems a litle awarked on stage but she can sure sing when she sticks with that blues,raspy type of voice.

the weather here in Az has been great....i love it hear in the winter and spring is so warm , at least in the daytime. but being in the desert it sure does get cold at night. down to 40 last night ....
Yesterday there are quail out here all over the place and there is a pretty good size group of them that stay in Teresa yard....looked out and there was a bob cat stalking them so i opened and shut the front door sort of loud and they startled and took off into the tree....if looks could kill that bobcat sure did give me one lol

well going to try and get daughter to let me help her to eliminate some of her clutter today....oh my lord she is a pack rat....not dirty no food or anything like that just clothes and papers...and things. she has i bet 60 purses , bags and backpacks lol  not sure what she collects all of this far. but hope to get some of it put in boxes at least to eliminate some of it in her house.  she has nice stuff as far as funiture and lots of pretty thing but she has lots and lots of pretty things. lol just too much i told her she needs to stop ....and food she has so much of it she could live for the next year at least without ever going to the store except for milk maybe. no joke. love the girl but she has got to quit....i told her that if she really wanted to save money to try to not buy anything at all except what she just has to have for the next 6 months. and see what it does for her budget and for the excess in her house. lol oh well not my house just wish she had more room in here. lol

well im up and raring to go so will get off her and get dressed and go do something ....talk to you all tomorrow.....

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

hazmat11
on 3/25/11 5:53 am
 Wi**** was warm here. I have been sick all week. I have a sinus infection and feel horrible. I think its because I spent time out in the wind while it was warm. I may have to break down and go to the doctor next week.
Idol last night was the best one ever. I loved the surprises. I get hooked on these shoes so easy. I guess I need more to do(haha).

A bit of rain and sleet here this morning but its above freezing so its ok.
Susie

Most Active
Recent Topics