Susan talked to Bec last night

Andy W.
on 3/29/11 3:25 am - Tulsa, OK
Susan got to talk to Bec for a fews mins last night.  She said that the doctors really don't give Paul any hope.  They took Paul to Barnes Jewish and they did some tests and said that Pauls stomach is just full of hundreds of tumors, I forget the exact name of the cancer but it's a type that right now is no cure for.  The doctors don't give him much time at all, Bec said maybe a month or so, that Paul is in alot of pain.  Paul had a second chemo treatment and right now is very sick, he's at home which is good but is in bed most of the time.  If Paul is able Bec is taking him to a clinic today to see what they have to say, if they can't do anything then they will most likely call in hospice just to make Paul comfortable.  I know though that God is a miracle working God, He has the cure for the cancer Paul has and is well able to heal Paul, so lets all pray and send positive thoughts and prayers to Paul and Bec and their family.  

Keep Praying!!!

Bless ya'll,
Andy

I John 4:4 Greater is He (God) that is in you (Paul) then he (the devil) that is in the world.

I Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
mecoswan
on 3/29/11 4:37 am - Concordia, MO
thanks for the update.  Bec is not but 40 minutes from me, but I can not leave my husband.  If only our kids were closer.  But I will continue to pray.  Colette
Jan C.
on 3/29/11 7:09 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Thanks Andy for getting this on here. Was really good to talk to you both last night . and we all know that God is a big miracle worker but if it isnt in his plan to heal Paul then we will pray that he not be in pain. Cancer is such a big nasty illness  but as you say God is good all the time. ....

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

hazmat11
on 3/29/11 8:34 am
 They have been in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry to hear the doctors are not hopeful.
Susie

adamsamah
on 3/30/11 6:51 am - Nixa, MO
Pray without ceasing. I claim relief from pain for Paul and comfort for Bec and complete healing if it is in God's plan. Love you all.
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics