WHATS HAPPENING MONDAY

Jan C.
on 4/18/11 1:19 am - Cedar Creek, MO
first of all Lou i tried to respond to you on Saturday but OH wouldnt let me for some reason there wast no where to do it at . weird , sometimes this site is really dumb...
anyway i hope you and your hubby are happy. I know sometimes it takes some rough times to get to where you need to be. Hope we get to see you at a meeting before we leave the country....

Which brings me to the next question::::Tammi when is the next meeting or Lana or somebody help??

Have been working myself silly have a lot of stuff off the walls in the house and it is looking so lonely and empty....have to do some spackling now and then repaint the walls....
Lou if you know of anyone that is looking for a nice little house on the lake with lots of flowers we will be selling it at auction on the 25th of June....since we have already listed it with the auction company we can take serious bids and can start the bidding out with the highest one at the auction. we will have a reserve but if the bids are above that we will be looking at them all...

Have our appointments set up for lab work  and have gotten the internet form for background checks done...once we get that all we need then is getting a certified thing from the s.s. saying how much we get a month since we are going in as pensioners to apply for visa...and since we have already bought a place that will count well too....

well got to go hopefully i can answer some of you today if any of you talk that is.  

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

mecoswan
on 4/18/11 5:22 am - Concordia, MO
Jan,
I will answer today, as I was thinking of you and wondering what you are going to do about gastric check ups?  I had my blood drawn and all labs done last week so I am waiting to hear.  They want me to come in for a check up but I cant at this time.  2 1/2 hrs. driving each way.  My hands are tied as I have no one to stay here.  Maybe when one of the kids get here I can go.  I have been blessed in that I have had no trouble at all.  What will you do for doctors there?  Will Medicaire pay?  I hope all works out for u and you both are very happy there.  God Bless, Colette
Jan C.
on 4/18/11 5:32 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Colette they have a very good barriatric surgery group there so i will see them if i need to  so far ive not had any trouble...labs are always good....when we come home i will try to make an appointment once a year to see Dr. H.  No medicare wont pay for anything there but because im over 65 they will pay for anything and everything that i need. even medications , so no problem....

still doing the same thing as yesterday, sorting and throwing and putting in sell bins....nothing really new except have seen some things that i forgot i had lol

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

hazmat11
on 4/18/11 10:29 am
 Still can't believe you are really leaving us Jan. I do not know where everyone has gone. I know I am not here as much as I should be so I won't complain too much. I hate moving and do not envy all the packing and prep for your move. It has to be exciting for you but boy is it a long way. How does the family feel about it? I guess you can always come home if you hate it.
Weather reports for this week say its gonna be up and down all weeks, so much for packing up the winter stuff.
Susie

Jan C.
on 4/18/11 1:11 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
as long as we all have internet i wont be any farther away than i am now.  so dont worry...and im going to get a flip video camera and will put videos on facebook a lot....you all can see how hard we are working lol ...

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

CherylParr
on 4/19/11 5:19 am - Seymour, MO
Hello! Sounds like you are going to have all the work done before I get there! You are going gangbusters.
Things here are calming down, the fluttery stuff going on seems to be better with anti gas strips and antacids. Hopefully I have it figured out and can go forward. Probably too many carbs causing gas and too much coffe causing caffeine reactions. At least that is what I am choosing to believe.
Worked in the yard last night, I felt like I was Jan!!! I NEVER work in the yard. Don't like it adn haven't been able to do it so it has been the hubby's domain but we are overrun and it looks really bad this spring so Jordan and I are working on it. I think Jenna who wants a new Ipod touch will earn some money doing the inside cleaning. I sure like having kids old enough to do some of the hard labor!
Hope you all have a great day!
Cheryl
Jan C.
on 4/19/11 7:10 am - Cedar Creek, MO
Cheryl lol i wish i was somewhere near done....not true....i have put a lot of stuff in tubs just to clear it out of the house but still havent gone thru them to see what is what. ...didnt have boxes to put stuff in when i started. will have plenty for you to do if you want to come.
glad to hear that you have figured out the fluttery stuff lol ....too many carbs are bad for a lot of things they will make me get hot and sweaty , weak and cant talk well and everything crazy stuff.

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

adamsamah
on 4/20/11 11:59 pm - Nixa, MO
You know, I think that when we are fat we just eat whatever we want and when it makes us feel bad we just eat some more and we don't listen to what our bodies are trying to tell us. After surgery we can't stuff ourselves and we are more in tune with what our tummys are saying. I know I over eat sometimes but it nearly kills me when before I'd just feel a little full. If we just listen to our bodies we can learn what to eat and when to stop.
I'll be gone for the May meeting so, Jan, you can't have that be your last one. I will be there in June.
But, like I told you, the internet makes it possible for us to stay in touch just as we have for all these years.
Love to all,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics