Almost there...3 years post op! W/ pics

L. Rios
on 7/6/11 5:29 am - Springfield, MO
Its hard to believe that 3 years is around the corner.  Life has had its up and downs, but I have to say mostly ups.  I'm not on here too much anymore, I'm trying to get out and enjoy my husband and family all I can.  We are going and doing things I only dreamed would be possible. 

I started out at 330 lbs, I now weigh 147.  Praise GOD for health!!!! A true miracle!

Susan W.
on 7/6/11 9:36 pm - Tulsa, OK
Lou you look great.you are soo right praise god for good health.it has been a little over two years for me.the best thing we could do for ourself.i rather take vititamns all the time instead of all thoses other pills and shots.how are your children doing these day's.have fun with your family.how many years have you been married now.andy and i will be married 25 in sept.miss seeing you and all the other's.have  a great day god bless.susan
ladybugnh
on 7/7/11 2:01 am - Springfield, MO
congrats! you look great!

adamsamah
on 7/7/11 7:36 am - Nixa, MO
Lou,
I can't believe it's been three years. You have done so well. Isn't it amazing to be healthy? And looking good ain't too bad either. Hope maybe you can come to group sometime. It's tomorrow night at 6:30 at the Library Center. I'd love to give you a round of applause on your continued success.
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

rkwdawg
on 8/3/11 2:52 am - Faribault, MN
    Hi, just wanted to tell you you look wonderful. Also want to thank you for get my mom the information for my own bypass. It's been 2 yrs. and I'm at 220lbs and feel great. Sometimes I can't beleave I started at 460lbs. Thank you again.
L. Rios
on 8/3/11 4:43 am - Springfield, MO
That's awesome!  I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
Most Active
Recent Topics