WHATS HAPPENING IT IS SUNDAY AGAIN

Jan C.
on 7/16/11 10:28 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Hmmmm looks like no one has posted in a week......we are still getting things put here and there. Yesterday had 20 small boxes fed exed to Ecuador...cost us a lot but less than post office ...called a friend of mine there and she said we could have them to deliver them to her house. so that is the address we put on them. wonder if they will all get opened for inspection. may they can do that if they want. but i wrote on the label on them exactly what was in each one ....lot to mailing things internationally . whole different ball game than in USA.
Postal service isnt a really great thing there yet but they say it is a lot better than it use to be. One day they will develope it like here but for now it isnt. Locals there to mail something to someone in another town use either the local airlines services from one town to the other...or they use the bus services ....the busses are everywhere and go to all the tiny out of the way places. you go to the bus terminal in your town and send it to the bus terminal in the town of your friend then they go there to pick it up.....sounds like they pretty much have a got thing going right there ...all they need to do is have a office at each bus terminal so people can get their mail there all the time. as the post offices ran by the government isnt as dependable as the bus services ....maybe that might be a job for me lol wish i were younger i would see about it.
If anyone here was in mail service and knew all about it they could maybe make a job for themselves there with the government even.
Our money that we are expecting is definetly coming in on the 2nd so that is our new escape date lol ....have called and gotten a large trailer reserved to haul stuff to storage in Texas so that will be the place that it will ship out of when we get our resident visas. cant wait.
well talk to you all later got to go dig some more lillies and plants for my friend in La. .....

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

adamsamah
on 7/18/11 5:17 am - Nixa, MO
Miss you already but know you are anxious to get on the way to your new life. Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Jan C.
on 7/18/11 11:40 am - Cedar Creek, MO
miss you too my friend

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Most Active
Recent Topics