GOOD MORNING IT'S HUMP DAY

Susan W.
on 8/23/11 11:14 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.hope everyone is having a good week soo far.before we know it the weekend will be here again.time sure does fly by when we are having fun.lol.

hope everyone is staying cool.we sure did get hot weather here again.very humid yesterday.a little bit of rain not even enough to stir the dust.we are supposed to reach aleast 105 today and that is not even the heat index.then 90's the rest of the week.we are soo ready for some cool fall weather.

our lettuce sure is growing big.we soon will have some fall tomotoes and bell and hot peppers.sure is nice to have a place to put a small garden in for some fresh veg sure is cheaper that the stores.

everyone have  a great day.anyone have any questions about anything just ask away.i will help if i can.i know i do not know a whole lot or i cannot do this as good as jan did but i will try.

we love ya all and miss you.hugsto all.everyone is in our thoughts and prayers god bless.susan
adamsamah
on 8/24/11 8:02 am - Nixa, MO
Susan,
I love you guys too and miss you lots. I miss Jan and she hasn't even left the country yet. I'll be off-line August 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31st with family fun. It's my birthday and my Grandson's birthday too. Am anxious for Saturday to see my daughter and G-son. I am asking for prayer for my left shoulder. I had surgery but am still having too much pain and do not want to have to have anything else done. I may see about a cortisone shot from my GP.
Gotta run,
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics