Secret to Exercise!

skinnywhatwhat
on 9/11/11 3:49 am

Don't tell, but it is dogs....

At the beginning of structuring an exercise schedule, I knew that my dogs were critical.  As I am changing my habits, I am changing my dogs habits as well (including my little beagle in who's nickname is Fatty). 

Now they are used to their 7:00 AM walks and expect it.  Thinking I would take the day off this AM and sleep in, my littlest one woke me up and started to cry when I would not get out of bed.  My oldest dog (lab mix) ran around the bed until I got up to get on my shoes. 

I am now referring to my dogs as my trainer and life coach!

JoF
on 9/11/11 9:12 pm - saint peters, MO
Haha!! That is great!!! :)
Jo from UK living in MO!         
SW 232/ GW 140/ CW 140! 
adamsamah
on 9/12/11 5:40 am - Nixa, MO
Dogs are more than just pets!!! They love those AM walks. John takes Daisy every morning after he gets home from the gym and she LOVES it and so looks forward to it.
Good to see you Friday night.
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Susan W.
on 9/12/11 8:05 pm - Tulsa, OK
Dogs are just like kids.when i come home from work they bark at me to say as if where have you been.every morning when i get up they expect me to take them outside.they love it outside.sometimes they do not want to come back in.i do not have children so they are my kids.they are just like real kids.they are spoiled rotten.i have a white mallteese she is almost 14 have had her since she was 6 months old and a long hair ankle bite dog lol.she is a little over 2 years old.they both weight about 6 pounds.they sure do keep me going as soo will your's.
Most Active
Recent Topics