HELLO IT IS THE FIRST DAY OF FALL

Susan W.
on 9/22/11 8:41 pm - Tulsa, OK
Good morning to everyone.the rain finally quit here.we sure did get a taste of fall.it is down to 54 degress this morning.a little chilly but feels good.we never know when it could warm up some again.our lawn need the rain but before we know it will have to cut it again.

collette good to see you on here again.yes i do post early.i am soo used to getting up early for work over the years that even on my days off i get up early.
thank you for the wedding ann wishes.andy and i will be married 25 years this coming tuesday.seems like yesterday.i have to open at the store next friday soo by the time i get off of work andy will be out of school and we are going out to a movie and dinner.then on sat we are going to the tulsa state fair which starts next thursday.
i took one of my days off next sat we get two days a week off so i took one then.it is my birthday on sat the first of oct and we usally celebrate both togther since they are soo close to each other.

barbara good to see you on here again too.we all act silly once in a while.you and debbie were just having a good time.glad to hear both of you got a great report from the doctor.tell debbie she can leave me a message in my box here if she wants too and i can give her my email address if she wants it.we sure would love to see you and everyone else we miss you all.

have  a great day.have to get ready for work.love you all.god bless.susan.
mecoswan
on 9/23/11 1:37 am - Concordia, MO
thanks susan,
I just hate to see you on here with very little support.  that will be fun for you next week.  by the way, Happy birthday too.  Nice to see you barb too.  Its been a while since we met for that get together.  take care and have a good weekend.  God bless, Colette
Most Active
Recent Topics