GOOD MORINING IT IS TUESDAY

Susan W.
on 9/26/11 8:25 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to everyone.hope your day is going good soo far for you.i can already tell this week is going to fly by fast.i am off work today and they alawys do fly by fast.the last tuesday in sept.this year sure did fly by fast.hard to believe there is only 3 more months left in 2011.

you sure can tell fall is here in oklahoma.we dropped into the lower fifty's last night.a little chilly this morning but it sure does feel a lot better than all that hot weather we had.

lana good to see you on here again.sounds like you and john had a great time in new york.my dad when he worked for the furniture company in pa he and his one brother in law who worked with him there would take a load of furniture to new york city all the time on friday's.he got to see all kinds of fancy apartments and offices.
nice to hear your work did not pile up on you.it is alawy's nice to have a great boss.

i better go for now have some thing's to do around here while andy is at school today.i am going to cook him a special dinner for our wedding ann today.we have been married for 25 years now.he is taking me out this weekend for my birthday on sat.i told him the best gift i have is him.seems like just yesterday we got married.

everyone have  a great day.we love and miss you all.god bless.susan
Most Active
Recent Topics