GOOD MORNING IT IS MONDAY

Susan W.
on 10/2/11 7:29 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to everyone hope you all had a good weekend.they sure do fly by fast.i was off of work on sat and days off fly by too fast.

i think the fall weather sure is coming in to oklahoma here.this morning and yesterday morning we were at 49 degress,a little chilly.but we are not saying a word it feels good after that heat we had.the protien coffee warms me up.we are supposed to be in the 80's a few days this week then the 70's.no rain for a little while now but the grass sure is still growing.will have to be cut again before we know it.

i know this is early but i have to open today again at work.the morning girl who does open most weekdays took the day off today her granddaughter is in town today yet.i dont mind i am used to early hours and i get off early.then i am off work tomorrow.

hard to believe we can say next month is thanksgiving already.andy and i are going to take my dad some home cooked food that my mom used to make and eat with him.he likes that just us visting makes him smile.the other day when we went to see him he talked plain as day to us.he has not done that in a while.most of the time he will just say a few words or just smile at us.

i have to get ready for work now.everyone have a great day.we love and miss you all.hope to hear from you.god bless.susan
adamsamah
on 10/3/11 6:57 am - Nixa, MO
Hey, Susan and Andy,
Had a good weekend. Went to a Heritage Hymns concert on Saturday night. It was by the Messiah Project and there were 32 churches from 13 denominations represented in the choirs, bells, dancers, and orchestra. Then today I got a call and my best friend, Carol and her hubby are going to be able to come down for the weekend this weekend. We have been trying to do this since Spring.
I'm on a cloud.
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics