looks like

Shelly LaChance
on 3/20/12 2:03 pm - Chester, IL
looks like theres not many people on any more i have been very bad about not comming here like i use to..its been 7 years for me.im doing good day of surgery i was 355 now im holding at 175 for many years i was 145 i didnt look good at 145 but i would like to take off 10 lbs.i still cant eat alot at 7 years out and thats a good thing i think i need to come on here more and post it does really help..so if any one wants to post back or if your new at the surgery and have any questions i would be happy to try and answer them for you.we need to get this board back to what it once was..
ladybugnh
on 3/20/12 2:10 pm - Springfield, MO
It is true. I haven't been on here much since facebook took over my life. the local Springfield group has a facebook page that I follow posts on but very seldom come on this site. You have done really well! My weight loss slowed down in may at 6months out of surgery. I had a knee replacement then and have since been working from a home office. I don't get out and exercise like I should. I have also started stress eating. My oldest grandaughter had a heart transplant thanksgiving weekend and my youngest grandson passed away in January. I have been reaching for those comfort foods...sugars, carbs etc. and can't seem to get it back under control. We do need to support one another. thanks for posting!

marylin99
on 4/7/12 3:40 am - MO
 So sorry to hear about your grand children, my prayers are with you. I am 6 yrs out and I haven't been here for yrs. Just remember even with the surgery it is only a tool. Wish you all the best.
Marylin
Most Active
Recent Topics