plastic surgeon

lswaney
on 4/13/12 10:21 am - Whiteman AFB, MO
Can anyone recommend a good plastic surgeon in either the Kansas city area or St. Louis area?  I am looking to have a tummy tuck and breast augmentation.  Thanks

adamsamah
on 4/18/12 9:17 am - Nixa, MO
I used the KU Medical Center Plastic Surgery Residency program in KC Kansas and they were wonderful and I had an anchor cut tummy tuck for $4200 complete including the surgery center and anesthesiologist. Less than half of cost in Springfield.
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

hazmat11
on 4/28/12 11:21 am
 I used KU residency program and was very happy with my results. My surgeon graduated but I feel the program is well worth looking into. 
Susie

lswaney
on 5/15/12 5:30 am - Whiteman AFB, MO
Thanks ladies I am in the process of making a consult with the KU and will let you know how it goes! 

Sheri W.
on 5/17/12 4:21 am - Kansas City, MO
Please keep us posted - I will be looking into having a brachioplasty (arm lift) and heard that KU was a good place to use, both cost wise and expertise. Keep me informed about what hoops you've had to jump through. Good luck!
hazmat11
on 6/12/12 5:43 am
 I used KU also for a lower body lift and am very happy.
Susie

grneyedlady_71
on 8/11/13 4:50 am - Saint Joseph , MO

I am in search of a surgeon in the Mo/ks area preferably Kc area that will accept Mo healthnet for procedures Lbl and ubl I am 14 months out have lost 210 pounds and feel like I'm wearing a deflated fat suit. my skin just hangs on me every where! I have skin break down and other skin isses under breast, pani flap and my bat wings I have a letter from my primary saying that i am in need of skin removal on arms and tummy. anyone have Mo medicade and get approved for skin removal? how long did you have to wait for approval? did you do one procedure at a time? what and how long are healing times of procedures? 

Most Active
Recent Topics