Protein drinks

bhaar
on 4/24/05 11:25 am - Chippewa Falls, WI
The best Protein Drink I have found is at unjury.com. I think it is the best. It mixes up easily, there is no bad smell and no bad after taste. They have Vanilla, Chocolate and Unflavored. I use the unflavored alot. I mix it in all flavors of Crystal lite and other sugarfree drinks. I use the Vanilla and mix it with frozen fruit like strawberries and blueberrries and it makes like a smoothie, it's wonderful. Hope this is helpful Brenda
Traci K.
on 4/24/05 8:04 pm - Sullivan, MO
I agree! Unjury is the only protein that I've tried, thus far, that truly mixes up smooth and has no weird aftertaste for me. I know that all things are subjective to each individual's taste, but I believe Unjury is the protein for me! I really liked the vanilla when I used organic soymilk with it. Very good!! Where are you getting your Unjury Brenda? Traci
bhaar
on 4/25/05 2:47 am - Chippewa Falls, WI
I get mine online at www.unjury.com I just started their auto-ship so I don't ever run out. It's an option that can be cancelled at anytime. They have a great web site. Brenda
GloryGirl
on 4/25/05 3:31 am - Columbia, MO
I can't do the powdered proteins. But I've found GNC liquid protein. It comes in fruit punch flavor. I mix it in 24 oz of Pink Lemonade Crystal Light and it just makes it taste a bit more tart. No protein smell at all and no weird aftertaste. I've told so many people in Columbia about it that they only had one bottle left last week, so I ordered a case and I get a 30% discount doing it that way! I agree, when you find something you like you want to be sure you are never without it! TP
Most Active
Recent Topics