I will be stepping down.....

Traci K.
on 4/30/05 11:33 pm - Sullivan, MO
as the leader for the ShowMe WLS Support group. My life is just plain crazy with the move, kids, dogs, etc.... and it looks like we will be homeschooling the three little ones afterall. So without the break that the private school was going to provide - I just can't continue on leading the WLS support group. I'm sorry. If anyone feels lead to take over that group, please contact me!! It wasn't a large group, but we did have a few faithful attenders - and I would hate for them to lose the group support. I will still be popping in here (and the July board) to post. Traci
Dawn D.
on 5/2/05 7:19 am - Ballwin, MO
Traci,I am so disappointed and very sad,but yet as a parent I totally understand why u have to do what u have to do.I give u so much credit for home schooling your children.Thats just wonderful..I am not sure what will happen to the support group,but we will manage somehow. PLEASE keep n touch with us....take care Dawn
Shelli_LessBelly
on 5/4/05 2:35 am - Creve Coeur, MO
Hi Traci- I'm sorry to hear you'll be stepping down.......I know how much time and dedication you put into the website and the support group. But I also know how much time and dedication it takes to run a family. You have such beautiful kids! I'm glad I got to see them at the picnic. My kids loved playing with yours! If you'd like to refer any of your faithful support group attendees to DePaul, feel free.....DePaul accepts anyone, regardless of where they had surgery. Oh, I almost forgot.......If you don't have time to update my picture on here......please email it to me and I'll send it to the OH folks to update for me. My email address can be obtained by clicking on my profile. Thanks for taking the pics at the picnic! I'm excited to have a new picture posted on here! Bye Bye, Shelli
Most Active
Recent Topics