I made it back home!!!

HappierNow
on 5/4/05 12:04 pm - New Bloomfield, MO
Hey everyone! I am HOME! WEEEEE!! My side hurts soooo much when I get up and down though. I guess this is common. I've also been running between 99-101 fever since I had the surgery. They sent me home today because I was down to 98 today. I'm so happy to be back home and in my own bed!!! Thank you so much everyone for your support, I really do appreciate it! I have been drinking (sipping) a LOT of water, and fluids, and I haven't tried over doing it or anything but I don't ever feel full or as if I've taken in too much. Is that common? I haven't felt hungry or anything either, but I just thought it was odd that I felt as if I could drink so much. I had probably 1/2 cup of broth today, slowly, but still was able to get down that much, and I stopped not because I felt full, but because I thought that I shouldn't eat any more than that. Let me know if this seems right! I hope everyone out there is doing wonderfully! By the way... I went from 250 to 230 already. It's only been 3 days! Water weight I'm sure. Kimberly 250/230/140
Nancy H.
on 5/5/05 12:06 am - Yuma, AZ
Kimberly, Welcome back! My side hurt too (ALOT!****il they took that darn drain tube out. It hurt to laugh, sneeze, lay down, sit up, etc. The first night I came home from the hospital, I was in tears because I couldn't climb into my own bed. Finally, at 2am, I was bound and determined to do it. (I'm stubborn). No matter how much it hurt, I found a way and climbed in there. I didn't feel full on the fluids either. Monday, I finally started on soft foods. Boy, things are so much better now! Congrats on your weight loss! I feel that I had a minor set back. In the hospital I gained 15 lbs of water weight, but I lost that as well as about 14lbs since my surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago. Take Care! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics