Vocational rehabilatation

Melanie H.
on 5/24/03 7:40 am - Vaiden, MS
I am looking for bariatric surgeons in mississippi that accept vocational rehab.I am having trouble finding someone.They all have recently chose not to accept rehab patients.Help!M Huggins ,Vaiden
RebeccaMS
on 5/25/03 12:32 pm - Olive Branch, MS
I know of a fella who used Dr King in Oxford.....good luck!!!!
jwright
on 5/30/03 9:03 am - Jackson, MS
I am pretty sure that Dr Salameh at the University of MS in Jackson accepts it... Good luck.
Melody F.
on 6/2/03 1:17 pm - Booneville, MS
Dr King is my surgeon and he is AMAZING. I had a friend call and his waiting list is LONG tho. He is worth the wait in my opinion. I am 16 months post op and at goal.
andrea S.
on 6/5/03 12:42 am - LAUREL, ms
call dr. roger blake in jackson.. he told me about rehab doing it.. and suggested if my insurance didnt work.. to go thru them.. hope that help .. andrea
bigmomatrix
on 6/7/03 6:07 am - Ocean Springs, MS
Hi! After doing a lot of research, I found there are only a few surgeons in Mississippi that accept Voc. Rehab. as form of payment. Dr. Michael King and Dr. ? Byars in Oxford and Dr. Black in Jackson. I will be having my surgery in August by Dr. Michael King and Dr. Byars. Best of luck to you! Theresa
Lori R.
on 6/23/03 6:46 am - Kosciusko, MS
I've just heard that you can get your county rehab to help. Is this difficult and time consuming? I've gathered as much proof as I can get. Where do I need to beging to get them to approve this. Thanks, Lori Roos
stacey C.
on 7/28/03 6:15 am - saucier, ms
Dr. King in oxford performed my surgery......he was wonderful!!! I do hear that now he has a very long waiting list because the hospital he uses is only allowing him to perform 2 surgeries per month from voc rehab. There is a Dr. Carroll in Jackson who accepts voc rehab also....your case worker should be doing this for you and if he or she isnt then they're not doing their job.
Most Active