Tammy (southernmiss)

wallysdee
on 11/19/09 5:49 am - Lumberton, MS
I have three bags of clothes that someone was giving away on freecycle and thought about you.  They are mostly 18's (which might be too big for you now) but thought I would ask you first.  Also mostly summer stuff.  But some really really nice clothes! Let me know if you want them.
Denise
Tammy M.
on 11/23/09 3:25 am - Hattiesburg, MS
VSG on 11/12/20 with
I'm 18 shirts now. But not quite there in pants. But can put them up for springtime. . .

I saw somebody was giving them away and e-mailed. But didn't hear back. It may or may not have been the same person.

THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME!!!!!

~ Tammy  

~ Tammy Starr

cbarnesl
on 11/23/09 5:33 am - collins, MS
Hi Southernmiss

I was checking to see how things are going with the lapband.  My surgery date is 12/10, I am a little nervous now (no i am scared) how much weight have you lost so far.  and are you glad you got the band.  any regrets. ANY PAIN.....

Size Sexy

Tammy M.
on 11/23/09 5:49 am - Hattiesburg, MS
VSG on 11/12/20 with
NO REGRETS!! Keep saying that over and over. NO REGRETS!!!! NO REGRETS!!!! NO REGRETS!!!!

Except one - Why in the WORLD did I not do this sooner???

Seriously, check out my blogs but basically I went from a 370 pound couch potato, who hated myself, was miserable, and was sick, sick, SICK with hypertension, water retention, and sleep apnea so severe I was in the ER.

I am now healthy and symptom free! I have lost 73 lbs and am now at 297 for the 1st time in 16 years. I'm loving my new hourglass shape.

Part of my journey was realizing that I was in a marriage that was killing me. And now that my divorce is final, I am starting to live my life for the very 1st time. I'm about to start taking dance lessons. I have guys paying attention to me. I'm happier with who I am. I don't embarrass my teenager anymore. LOL! And I started jogging 2 weeks ago with a goal of running my 1st 5K this spring.

Which doctor are you going to? because that makes all the difference in the world. I have an amazing support team from my doctor's office and would not be here today but for them. We have a support group meeting tomorrow night. PLEASE JOIN US!!!!

Tammy

~ Tammy Starr

cbarnesl
on 11/23/09 9:23 am - collins, MS

Thank you...I got to the point of wondering was I doing what was right..Or if I even deserve to be a normal size after being over weight all these years.  I know the fat me, but I will have to get to know the person that up under all these weight that is crying to get out. 

I would love to come to the class tomorrow...what time and were.

My doctor is Dr. Kenneth Vick of UMC.   He is a great person.  when my husband and I first met him, he set and listen to us until all of our questions was asked and we was sure on the procedure i want to do.

Size Sexy

Most Active