MS Christmas Card Exchange

Tammy M.
on 12/1/09 7:01 am - Hattiesburg, MS
VSG on 11/12/20 with
The Mississippi Board is dead. In an effort to jump start it, I saw on other state boards where they are either having a Christmas Party or a Christmas Card Exchange.

It may be too late to revive this board, but I'm going down kicking and screaming. LOL.

And yes, I "borrowed" the rules from a neighboring state's forum. Why reinvent the wheel? :-)

Christmas is almost upon is, can you believe it? Christmas means a lot of things to a lot of people, but for me, its a time of thanksgiving, love, peace and Joy. Wouldn't it be nice to receive some Joy in your mail among the bah humbug bills that we receive on a daily basis?

So I invite you to become a part of the OH Mississippi Forum 2009 Christmas Card Exchange!

Its very simple. If you want to particpate, Please PM me your

Name
Mailing Address
Email address.

I will collect the names December 5th. Then,  I will email everyone a copy of the list by December 5th. All you have to do is send your joy! Please feel free to include anything your hearts desire (i.e. bookmark, recipe.), but please know its not a requirement. Your cards can be handmade or store bought. 

Any Questions? Please feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!

Even if only 2 people participate, it's still 2 more pieces of happy mail instead of bills.

Thanks for listening,
Tammy  

~ Tammy Starr

Most Active