18 Days out!

JODJR
on 1/6/12 4:26 am, edited 1/6/12 4:26 am - NH
Felling really great...almost back to myself. Stomach is still little touchy...but was told that's the nerves growing back at the incisions. Back to work Monday...looking forward to normal everyday life again.
    Eating small amount is fine too...no problems there. Crab meat, Roasted turkey, Turkey chilli..Hadock...all good stuff.

I've lost like 44 lbs prior to surgery...and  20 lbs after surgery. 64 lbs total....yessa!! 
Sookie77
on 1/8/12 9:35 pm - Milton, NH
Keep it up.  little bit at a time and you won't believe how great you will feel.  Don't get discouraged if you hit a stall, it is about this time that I hit mine.  It is normal.  just a little FYI.  Smile the ride has just begun. 

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

JODJR
on 1/9/12 6:04 am - NH

Your correct as my weight has stopped dropping like it was. I'm just surprised but not concerned. I went back to work today. I work for NHDOT and took it easy but still go a little dizzy and tired. I'm sure this will go away in time. 
    My side is still a little sore and working through that too. I keep telling myself it's only been 3 week so relax!!

Thanks for the encouraging words it's nice to hear!!!

Thanks again!!!

Jim  
NancyL3
on 1/10/12 7:51 am - Derry, NH
 Glad to hear you are doing good!! Hope getting back to work wasn't hard.

JODJR
on 2/3/12 9:00 pm, edited 2/3/12 9:00 pm - NH
I'm back!!  The first week was a struggle for sure....dizzy...and weak. Feeling great now!!!  My total last so far is 82 lbs. I have noticed that I'm not loosing as fast now. Maybe 5 lbs a week, or less. My co-workers are shocked at how much I lost so far.
    Eating normal food is nice too....

Jim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 462 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 797 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1558 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5024 views