Protein Drinks

Redhead7977
on 2/20/10 12:13 am - NJ

Has anyone found one that #1 tastes good? #2 will fill you and have added fiber.  I have tried some and just can't get one that dose not have a gritty taste.  Open for suggestions, I hate to eat breakfast and looking to find one that will do the trick. 
Banded May 2007  weight than 247 weight now 174
Thanks
joann

Joann
Considering_It
on 2/20/10 5:31 am
I like Lean Dessert, Unjury and Syntha 6.  Syntha 6 has 200 calories thought...so I don't have them often.
Redhead7977
on 2/20/10 7:24 am - NJ
Thanks, I checked out the Unjury web site and ordered some packs to try.
My husband brought me home some Special K protein shakes today I have not tried them yet, God bless him he is always trying to find something new for me to help my journey easier.
Joann
Considering_It
on 2/20/10 7:44 am
You can also get samples from Nashuanutrition.com of Lean Dessert and Syntha6!
LesshugeinNJ
on 2/20/10 2:55 pm
I like Myoplex (42g protein, 3-ish sugar, 300 calories and lots of vitamins, 7? fiber), but can only drink the chocolate. Some of the other flavors (strawberry and cookies & cream) are waaaay too sweet for me.

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/10 10:47 pm - Piscataway, NJ
 I drink Worldwide Pure Protein. If you go to Vitamin Shoppe, they have single cans refrigerated and ready to go. I suggest buying one and see if you like it. Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Banana, etc.  I only drink the chocolate but have had the others.  I buy cases at a time, and drink one every morning for my breakfast. 35 grams protein.  Its the one drink I haven't gotten bored with.  Good luck to you!
Redhead7977
on 2/21/10 4:13 am - NJ
Thanks! now I can go out try some of these, There has got to be one that I like  and I am determined to find it.  I will let you guys which it is.
Joann
Joann
Alice P.
on 2/21/10 8:16 am
I have tried a bunch of samples the only ones I have found that don't smell and seem to dissolve completely that I like are from bariatriceating.com the dutch chocolate and carmel.  You can order a sample pack from them with a bunch of flavors.
 HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Sheri A.
on 2/21/10 12:03 pm
i've tried many...love designer whey powder. there are so many flavors. i mix with 4-6 oz of soy milk (be careful many have lots of sugar), 8th continent lite reg or vanilla, 7 ice cubes and milled ground flaxseed for extra fiber. depending on which flavor you use you can add frozen fruit, banana, strawberries, etc. to the chocolate flavors you can add sf syrup and powdered peanut butter.

someone just told me about the lean dessert and i am dying to try it. she said it was to die for.

i made some sf instant pudding and added a scoop of designer whey to add 18 grams of protein to 4 servings.

i used to drink the ready to drink shakes - the one you mentioned that your hubby bought may not have enough protein...the worldwide, eas, muscle milk lite and oh yeah all taste the bes****ch the sugars, carbs and calories.

the best deal on designer whey and lean dessert is at luckyvitamin.com

good luck.
Sheri A.
on 2/21/10 12:04 pm
ps-my friend said the lean dessert dissolves very well. i find you must use the blender (not the blender bottle) in order to get any of the powders to dissolve well. i use the blender every day!
Most Active