Hi! Newbie here scheduled for FEB 13TH!

Deedee709
on 12/30/11 12:09 pm - Canada

Hi Everyone, I am very glad to see that there is a site for this type of support!  February marks 12 years I have been waiting for this surgery from Dr. Pace and it is finally here!  I've been overjoyed since I got the news that he is doing some bigger BMI patients. I Start my 2 week liquid diet tomorrow and am not looking forward to all the sweet tasting drinks.  I went to Costco and picked up the powdered protein and some ready made stuff.  Was expensive but I'm sure it will last me a longtime as they are HUGE!  I was looking for some posts from "Jamie" or some of the other women I met at the support group meeting in December.  Did terribly in the eating department over Christmas knowing I was starting the liquid diet and soon to change my life for the rest of my life.  Gained 7 or 8 pounds that I had lost and feeling terribly guilty about it. Did anyone else do that just before their surgery?  THANKS! 

TerrieNL
on 12/30/11 9:18 pm - Hr. Grace, Canada
More people are into the site Jenn started in facebook. Jamie has put some
messages in there. Do you have anyone in this site in your facebook list?
Someone has to invite you into it. It is secret and private. Just to us. It
doesn't show up in the regular facebook.
  Terrie         
Deedee709
on 12/31/11 12:45 am - Canada
Thanks for the response. Yes I am in that group but haven'thad the time to go into it yet.  Thanks for letting me know where everyone is!

TerrieNL
on 12/31/11 10:44 pm - Hr. Grace, Canada
Yw, but thinking back, I'm wondering now if I am mixing up
Jamie and James. I'm sure you will here from Jamie soon.
  Terrie         
Mary C.
on 12/31/11 11:14 pm - Glovertown, Canada
 Hi Terri - i wasn't aware there was a facebook site for NL weight loss surgery - can you send me an invite for it? Thanks!

Mary C.
on 12/31/11 11:13 pm - Glovertown, Canada
 Welcome to the site!

jackie79
on 12/31/11 11:26 pm - st.johns, Canada
I was at the meeting as well:) So happy for you!! I have been bumped to the summer for surgery....was looking like feb for me for a while but after everything changed I got a big bump,lol. Its ok thou,when I see people like to have there dream come to reality it makes the wait a little easier:) Once again I am so happy for you and don't feel guilty you will lose that with the full fluids!!
Deedee709
on 1/1/12 12:39 pm - Canada
Hi Jackie! Glad to see you on here! It was hard for me to remember everyone's name from the meeting. Sorry to hear your surgery has been moved back I know how disappointing that must be. I hope to see you at the next meeting--whenever that will be!

newfie02_11
on 1/1/12 3:03 am - Canada
 hey terrie hook me up with facebook also please
whammond
on 1/1/12 8:09 am - Canada
 Hey DeeDee, all the best on your surgery!  can't wait to hear how it all goes for you. I can see me doing the same as you with the eating and what not.
Terrie Can you add me to the facebook one too, under Wanda Tobin-Hammond.  Thanks

Most Active