Surgery tomorrow

nannydeb
on 4/26/11 10:15 am - Canada
After an almost 4 year wait my surgery is tomorrow at 11am and I am so excited to finally be on the road to getting some quality back in my life.  You folks on this forum are amazing, you've shared so much information and give so much support to so many people.  I have never been someone at a loss for words, but tonight I am so excited that I can hardly think of any words to express how much all of the support means to me.  

A in NS
on 4/26/11 11:20 am
Our OH Family is the best!!  :)))  Take care, relax and enjoy your new birthday!!  Remember to take chap stick and have hubby bring a pillow when he picks you up from the hospital so you can hold it over your belly on the drive home - it really cuts down on the jiggling & makes the ride more comfortable.  

Weight lost since surgery:

Carly ~
on 4/26/11 11:31 am
 Wishing you an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!  Welcome to your new-found freedom.
kimberleyann
on 4/26/11 12:14 pm - Kingston, NS, Canada
 Wishing you the best for your surgery. Anticipating great things for you. 

mel_2011
on 4/27/11 2:59 am - Canada
VSG on 05/26/14
Good Luck Today!!!

ruthann49
on 4/27/11 6:19 am - Canada
How wonderful for you!!  Sending hugs for a speedy recovery and keep us posted!

nsblue
on 4/27/11 10:05 pm - Brookfield. NS, Canada
I have been thinking about you all week Deb, and by now you have had your surgery and started on liquids. hope alls doing fine with you...look forward to hearing how you're doing...come in and tell us every detail  xox

marieman
on 4/28/11 8:04 am - Halifax, Canada

So glad that the wait is finally over and sorry for the delay in wishing you all the success you deserve.  You have been on my mind and I know that you will be doing well.  Can't wait to see you again and see how you are doing. Take care and hope to hear from soon.

coreena691
on 4/28/11 9:23 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Hope all went well Debbie!

I wanted to come in to see you today, but I called ahead and was told some of the units are closed due to the Norovirus going around in the hospital.

Let us know how you made out.  We're here to help you start your new life!!!!! 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Most Active