Anyone booked for surgery from the March group yet?

Wendy R.
on 8/21/12 8:19 am - Canada
 Hey!
I was in the March group in Halifax and was wondering if anyone has been booked for surgery or has had it yet?  I'm seeing Dr. Elsmere next week and hoping to get my date for Oct. (So I've been told).  Very excited about this!!  

leaden
on 8/22/12 6:33 pm - Yarmouth Co. , Canada
Hey ! 
I was in the July info session so still waiting for my one/one appointment, but I just wanted to wish you good luck and to tell you how jealous I am that you are almost there  ! 
Please keep us posted of your progress , its always good to hear about ! 
Wendy R.
on 8/26/12 5:48 am - Canada
 Thank you leaden!  I'm pretty excited about it.  I thought the wait would feel like forever, but it flew by pretty fast.  I just have to get my final approval from the doctor and I get my date and I was told they're now booking for October.  You'll be there before you know it! :-)  Just make sure you get that 10-20 pounds off or more and follow the diet as closely as you can and you'll be all set.  I'll let you know what I find out on Thursday.  I just can't wait for this to be over and done with!!  I'm looking forward to a new and healthier me!
nsblue
on 9/2/12 3:37 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
 Usually once you see Dr E the surgery is withing a few weeks. ...of course pending on his availiable surgery time..Id say you could  have surgery this month...congrats!!

Wendy R.
on 9/3/12 10:28 am - Canada
 I saw him Thursday and they're not booking surgery until end of October because of cut back of the amount of surgeries they can do each month.  Unless there's a cancellation that is.  Was just curious if anyone else has had theirs yet?
Most Active