Little over a year out

susanpalmer
on 1/17/13 12:43 am - annapolis county, Canada

have not been on here in awhile ( no computer). I was 1 year out on dec 2nd I have lost a total of 91 lbs was hoping for 100lb at 1yr but not beating myself up. The surgery was the best thing i ever did for me.My goal is still 29 lb away and i am determined to be there by spring. Have gone from a size 26 jean to a 14 still a little shocked over that and from a 3x uniform top to a lg.YAA.I am very happy with myself and how i feel. I have so much more energy and get out there and do so much more. I will be posting updated photos soon. I cut my hair off to shoulder length first time short in 26 years sooo many changes.

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

IslandMomma
on 1/17/13 7:40 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Good for you...you should post a newer picture...thanks for letting us all sneak in for a few minutes and see your new life....

Congrats and keep up the great work...

llLou
on 1/20/13 6:33 am - Halifax NS, Canada

Congratulations!! I remember seeing you at Dr. Kelly's seminar here in Halifax. I was sleeved on Nov. 5 th 2012 by Dr. Kelly so my journey is just beginning.

Again I'm so happy for you and your success. Keep us posted.

leaden
on 1/24/13 3:19 am - Yarmouth Co. , Canada

Good for you  ! awesome job.. i hope that some day my sucess will be as great as yours. I just got my sleeve on Jan.17th..so i am just starting on this journey ! 

Most Active