Still haven't heard nothing from Dr. lalor office

ANGELWING6
on 4/9/12 5:14 am - Defiance, OH
Well still havent heard anything yet for weight loss surgery I have kept on them, I call about every 2 weeks, and I have called my insurance office united healthcare and told them I went through everything, and they said there waititng on the office. How much longer 
Tammy H.
on 4/9/12 11:31 pm - Greenville, OH
 Thats crazy...I hope you hear something soon...Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Laura B.
on 12/6/12 5:55 pm - Lima, OH
I know this is old but they drag their feet, I swear they do it so they can fraud the insurance companies. If they wait too long you have to re test certain things over and over. I did everything 2x , and finally I was so mad about how slow and uncaring that office was I found a new dr. And got my surgery. I was so annoyed with dr. Lalor I couldn't stand to look at him and I knew I had to change offices. When I got my records they only gave me half of them and I had to call over and over. Id already been approved from a previous dr. Who stopped practicing, and my insurance approved it but Lalor kept lying saying I had to do this eval and this test because "insurance" needed it. MEDICAID FRAUD! I call him. I paid to use His psychologist for my psych eval, and his other physician for my physicial. It was all $$$ to him. I'm glad I never trusted him to touch me, he couldn't even cut my toenails. He is worthless and I say STAY aWAY FROM his cookey self.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1104 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1483 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2367 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2268 views