*Little by Little* Weight Loss Support Group in Greenville, Ohio

Tammy H.
on 10/24/12 1:53 pm - Greenville, OH
*Little by Little* weight loss support group will be meeting on the 6th of November at the East Main Church of Christ in Greenville...Doors open at 5:30, with the meeting starting at 6:00...We meet in the basement, which has a lift chair available if you are unable to do steps.

We will be having a * Healthy food demonstration*  towards the end of the meeting...Bring your own beverage if you plan to attend...We will also be doing a fun trivia game, which will involve questions about food choices and etc...For every question you get correct, you take another step down the  hallway...The first one back wins a nice prize...We had a great turn out at our October meeting...Dr. Stephanie House from Family Health came and provided us with an inspiring discussion and lots of useful tips and suggestions...Everyone enjoyed the platter of all different kinds of fresh veggies with 2 different low fat veggie dips.

There is no membership fees to belong to our group...everyone is welcome regardless if they have had surgery or not, or don't even plan on having surgery.

If you have any further questions, or would like directions, message me at [email protected]     Sometimes I don't get my messages here for some reason...Hope to see you there...Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1109 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1487 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2371 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2272 views