Hello Everyone...

SmartandClassy
on 5/11/03 2:14 pm - Cincinnati, OH
I am having surgery on Tues. May 13th. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I was pretty calm until today..now Im so close. Im excited but anxious all at the same time! I am going to remain focused and positive as I know this is the ONLY choice for me. There are so many things I am looking forward to doing! I will keep you guys posted! God Bless!
paulsgirl
on 5/12/03 1:22 am - cincinnati, oh
Hey Lynn, I'm sure you will be just fine. I will praying that you have a speedy and peaceful recovery!!!
Robin C.
on 5/12/03 3:31 am - Youngstown, OH
Hi Lynn: I'll keep you in my prayers. I have a wait yet, I'm scheduled for June 23rd. Right now I'm still sort of numb about the whole thing. Still hard for me to believe it's really going to happen. Well, it's happening for you, tomorrow. You're probably a bit "out of it" right now. I know I would be. Like you said, just stay focused, the actual surgery and the week or two following will pass quickly and then (from what I hear) you'll feel like a new person. Can't wait to hear all about it!! GOD BLESS!!
Debi F.
on 5/13/03 8:59 am - Cincinnati, Oh
I know you'll do well with the surgery. I'm wishing you a speedy recovery as well. Your in my prayers. Good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1117 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1497 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2378 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2281 views