A little more shopping....to get the girls off the floor!

KelliT
on 5/8/11 6:19 am
We I still have 30ish more pounds to loose but it is coming off a couple of pounds a week now so it was time to break down and get out of my bag lady stage and get some cloths that fit.  I am down from a 24 to from a 16 and have finally bought a couple of pairs of capris, from a 3x to a xl bought a few t-shirts, and an exersize outfit, 3xl to xl in undies.....today I shopped for bra's,  to pick my boobs up off the floor!!!  I went from a 42 DD with the two inch expanders added so they would fit, toa 42 C with loads of room and no squishing in!! Very pleased with how the girls look now.  They joy of wearing the way to big cloths and thinking these are too big....is over...now the joy is wearing things that fit.

imagenthat
on 5/8/11 6:32 am - Bolton, Canada
Way to go!

Moselle
on 5/8/11 8:06 am - Athens, Canada
Congrats Kelli.  It's a great feeling to fit into regular size clothes isn't it.  Enjoy your new things.
Quinns_mommy
on 5/8/11 9:38 am

You must feel fantastic!!! WTG!!!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
mom4life
on 5/8/11 8:24 pm - Port Rowan, Canada
So where are the pics to show us just how wonderful you look in your new duds?

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
  but anyone can start today and make a new ending.? ~Maria Robinson

HW:  292 lbs          SW:  226 lbs        Clinic's GW:  160 lbs          My GW: 145 lbs

Ezlivin
on 5/8/11 9:25 pm - Windsor, Canada
This is where the fun begins....Buying new clothes!!!!

Have fun!!!
Judy

Surgeon's goal 155 - 160
NUT goal 140
My own personal goal  125.

HW  237(Optifast weight)  SW  214   CW  111

Yummy recipies to try.....  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/welcome/  

jdance
on 5/9/11 12:28 am - Canada

Enjoy it, it only gets better.
You earned it, so work it.

Mary A.
on 5/9/11 11:30 pm
isn't it great that CLOTHES are not restricted to old lady styles and the same cut of fabric.

bras are beautiful...

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics