anyone getting any surgery dates in Ottawa

Sher1ock
on 6/14/11 12:59 am - Canada
Trying to not go insane...has anyone who recently signed their surgical consents gotten a date, and if so, how far down the road?  Not only am I driving myself crazy, but work is getting really complicated with respect to when I may or may not be off...

CdnGal
on 6/14/11 1:09 am - Canada
Mine came about 4 weeks after my surgeon appt., and then I started optifast immediately.  It might be slower now through the summer as some of the Dr.'s take holidays.
brenda65
on 6/14/11 1:11 am - Ottawa, Canada
i have my date for July 4th...saw Dr Yelle to sign the consent on a Tuesday June 7th Lana called me next day June 8th and gave me my date.just started optifast yesterday .
January 14 2011- Orientation at WMC
July 4- Sugery

Cyndylw
on 6/14/11 5:42 am - Ottawa, Canada
 I went the same day as you to sign my consent and still nothing also.... I know how you feel anytime my phone makes a sound my heart skips lol.... I hope I get something soon..... I wish I would have been as lucky as Brenda...

Sher1ock
on 6/14/11 6:00 am - Canada
Me too.  Very happy for Brenda, but knowing it was that fast for her has certainly made me a little twitchy and prone to disappointment every moment the phone chooses to NOT ring.  I'm carrying my cell phone around like a person possesed...I mean do I really need it when I go to the washroom?  Trying to make it through one day (hour...moment...) at a time.  I guess we'll just have to hang in there.

happypants
on 6/14/11 6:06 am, edited 6/14/11 6:07 am - Ottawa, Canada
OMG I hear ya! I signed my consent May 9th and I'm still waiting too.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Cyndylw
on 6/14/11 6:19 am - Ottawa, Canada
 May 9th?!?!?! I would have been calling as soon as I saw other people getting there date ahead of me lol.... 

Crackintoes
on 6/14/11 6:49 am - Canada
FYI... There's nothing on Yelle or Raiche yet but Mamazza is on vacation June 10-19 incl. That'll back things up a bit.

happy pants, I think I'd have a bee in my bonnet by now. definitely time to give Lana a jingle and ask WTF (in the sweetest way you know how, of course).
~Just another day for you and me in paradise. 

happypants
on 6/14/11 8:47 am - Ottawa, Canada

I have called and was told just to have "patience" that my file will be looked at shortly. This was a message left for me on my voicemail.

WTF is "my file will be looked at shorty......Ummm must be the standard message left to anyone that calls to inquire, HELLO! My file has been viewed and signed by a surgeon for GAWD sakes.

A thought to ponder: I really don't think it would take months to cash that Optifast Cheque!

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Most Active
Recent Topics