How did you exercise yesterday ???

KelliT
on 7/22/11 3:16 am
I am really trying to get serious about my exercise....so I will try and post this when every I can...Yesterday I jogged 2 ish Km's (I am new to jogging so very proud of my build up) and did about 15 minutes of upper body light weights.  Today due to works restrictions I cant run so I am very disappointed. but will try and do some discreate laps around my office and up and down the office stairs.

linda11665
on 7/22/11 3:42 am - Ottawa, Canada
Wow, jogging, I am drooling, sorry I am anxious to jog again.....I swam alot in the lake yesterday, I tried for 40 lapps but only did 25...I haven't had the surgery yet, waiting for phone call...

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
KelliT
on 7/22/11 4:22 am
 That is awsome...I couldn't have dont it at your stage.....good for you!!

laura S.
on 7/22/11 5:28 am - London, Canada
Yesterday I did my 45 minute cardio/weights workout at the gym and then did my slow crawl laps for a half hour.   I'm really going to miss that when I can't do it for a while after surgery.  Never thought I'd miss working out though!

Laura

KelliT
on 7/22/11 5:39 am
wow amazing work outs! Your setting yourself up for success!!

BrigitteD
on 7/22/11 6:54 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Doing laps in the pool to hot to do anything else, don't have a membership at the pool but coming soon!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

KelliT
on 7/22/11 8:02 am
Sounds great!! Keep it up!

kany123
on 7/22/11 10:16 am - London, Canada
i did a one hour zumba class then came home did about 10min workout
Have a great day....Kany     
Most Active
Recent Topics