How did you exercise yesterday??? Happy Monday Everyone!

KelliT
on 7/24/11 11:43 pm, edited 7/24/11 11:46 pm
Well tryign to make up for my lack of exercise friday and saturday due to social engagements...LOL..I ran 2km in the morning to make sure I got it in....then in the evening did a bonus run of 1.8 km (my short route)...for a total of 3.8 kms Sunday.....also I down loaded this great free app to my phone "runstar", that GPS's my distance and time....It has some other features I have not checked out yet, like I think it will play my music play list, so I have to check that our further so I don't have to take my phone and my IPOD.....alot to carry in your bra, LOL....have a happy Monday (rainy monday where I am, and we need it)...

Karen M.
on 7/25/11 12:01 am, edited 7/25/11 12:15 am - Mississauga, Canada
I truly admire those of you who have taken up running/jogging post-op - what a great accomplishment!

P.S.  I carry stuff in my bra too - (un)fortunately, there's lotsa room in there. LOL 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

KelliT
on 7/25/11 12:27 am
No kidding karen, my boobs are all gone......DD down to B-C depending on the make.....

Karen M.
on 7/25/11 12:33 am - Mississauga, Canada
I have innies.  Swear to gawd.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

KelliT
on 7/25/11 12:34 am
LOL, I have to fold mine up then tuck them in the cups!

laura S.
on 7/25/11 12:44 am - London, Canada
I didn't do much of anything yesterday unfortunately.  Was good this morning and got back to my gym habit.  I just find it so much easier in the mornings on weekdays before work.  15 minutes cardio - 20 minutes various weight machines - 25 minutes laps in the pool.  I can manage to keep my schedule of going in the mornings every day before work, but it all goes to hell on the weekends!  LOL 

KelliT
on 7/25/11 12:49 am
I hear ya, my weekend certainly went in the toilet, fridaynight and satnight, I usually run after the kids are settled and hubby is home....weekends it looks like running right as I get up will work better, you never know where the day is going to lead you......

suzyq0052
on 7/25/11 4:05 am
Hubby and I were out walking at 4am today.. only walked 3.75 miles as I have a slight discomfort in right knee.. feels like mild tendonitis. The walking helps keep our minds off our
recent troubles.. death of son this past week.
Life goes on.
suzyq0052

KelliT
on 7/25/11 4:49 am

4 AM, I bet the streets were peaceful, I hope that things get better for your family......

jthompson593
on 7/25/11 10:07 am
 an hour cardio and 15 mins weight training

Most Active
Recent Topics