Just checking in

Karen T.
on 8/11/11 11:33 pm - Canada
  Hi everyone.  I haven't posted in a while but I do check in to see how everyone is doing once in a while.  Just a little update on me.  I am 11 weeks post op this coming Monday and overall I feel good.  I am however having the worst time trying to get any after care with TWH.  They don't call back.  RRRGGGG.  Anyway just to let you know I am down 65lbs. and Lots of inches.  I can get up off the floor with no problems (work with 2&3 year olds) no red face and heavy breathing  lol.  I went into a stall 3 weeks ago and haven't lost any weight.  I only weigh myself on Monday mornings so I am hoping to have come out of the stall this Monday.  I am not panicking though.  I know it will happen.  I started walking with my 7 year old and I am pretty sure I am getting all my water and proteins in.  I wouldn't know for sure though because I have had no follow up.  Thank God for you guys on here or else I think I would go nuts trying to make sure I was on the right track with all the ups and downs I have gone through.  LOL

Thanks to all of you for keeping me sane.  xo  

Karen M.
on 8/11/11 11:39 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Good for you :)

As for getting enough protein and water - how much are you getting at this point?
Easy to track your protein intake at different sites, like fitday.com to make sure.

Keep up the good work, and don't worry about your "pause"- the losses will start again!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen T.
on 8/12/11 9:01 am - Canada
Thanks Karen I will check that site out.  :o)

TBIYTC
on 8/11/11 11:53 pm - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
65 pounds down - wow, you must feel so good about that!!!!!!!!!!!  It must really help with you work too.

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Leanne1
on 8/12/11 12:02 am - Newmarket, Canada
If I were you, I would keep calling back. Press 0 tho. That's what I do when I need to call them.

You're doing really, really great!!! :D Keep it up :D:D Woot!!
Derek C.
on 8/12/11 12:25 am - North Bay , Canada
I have much more success with email - if you can try that for a bit - it may help - congrats on the loss -

Surgery Date - AUGUST 22, 2011 - Ran first 5KM Race - Oct 14, 2012 (28 min)  - Currently maintaining a healthy 190 lbs and training for my first half marathon in the summer of 2013

tango123
on 8/12/11 1:35 am, edited 8/12/11 1:35 am
what is the email for TWH do tell!!!
Oh almost forgot..luv you Karen!!! Thanks for all the support you have given me!!
Karen T.
on 8/12/11 9:03 am - Canada
Love you too.  You are such a great person. 

Karen T.
on 8/12/11 9:04 am - Canada
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.  I love that you are all there for me.    

Brandy S.
on 8/13/11 11:49 am - Sudbury, Canada
Aww Yay!!! karen you are doing amazing!!!!!! keep it up !!
Brandyyy  
Most Active
Recent Topics