Guelph

barbniko
on 8/27/11 1:04 pm
I am in the yellow book but i was wondering how the waiting times are running now???
JennF
on 8/27/11 7:22 pm
my yellow book date is Jan27th. Still waiting to see a surgeon. Probably wont see one til end of Sept, and surgery end of Oct or early Nov. So you have about a 10 month wait still.
Diminishing Dawn
on 8/28/11 1:23 am - Windsor, Canada
When the nurse called me in july they were 45 or so surgeries behind. She was anticipating another slow down because if surgeons taking off vacation time in August.

She said not to anticipate a call to even meet the surgeon til possibly around Xmas time unless we are lucky and get a cancellation.

Did they call you yet ?

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

barbniko
on 8/28/11 2:06 am
Thanks for the info!!  No I have not heard a word from them..I was thinking of calling them myself on Monday..
Diminishing Dawn
on 8/28/11 4:21 am - Windsor, Canada
They are calling all patient whose files they receive to let them know of the backup.

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active