A WOW 3 yrs out

itsmytimenow
on 11/4/11 3:05 am - thunder bay, Canada

Just wanted to let you know they still happen even at 3yrs out.  I was going in for my pre-op testing for an adominoplasty and had to have a ECG. The nurse hooked me up to all the wires and then was watching her monitor, when she asked me, are you a runner?  I then replied yes, and she said she can always tell the runners. Wow I still have a hard time seeing just how far I have come!  My surgery turned out great I'm very pleased.For a girl who couldn't walk 10 min. without loosing her breath to running daily, this was a great Wow for me. 

So to all new bees keep up the good work its all worth it.

ohcardjannsm.gif picture by lynnca1972 

HW-343   GW-180   CW-146

Gabygee
on 11/4/11 3:09 am - Canada
You're right - that's amazing.

The nurse just saw a runner, but we see the wonder that you have become, from fat girl to runner.

Congratulations. You deserve this pat on the back.

Monica M.
on 11/4/11 3:15 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
that's awesome. I can't wait for the day someone asks me something like that. wow... what an nsv that is.. crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin H.
on 11/4/11 4:10 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
wow that is amazing, I want to try running some day and hopefully someday soon surgery is around the corner you are an inspiration WTG
Robin

Brenda T.
on 11/4/11 6:51 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Just checked out your pictures and you look amazing!!! I could only wish to look half so good after my surgery.

Amazing job!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Radiogirl39
on 11/4/11 7:20 am - Canada
That's great!  I can't wait to run again, it's one of my goals.   I hope I get to where you are in time.    Thanks for the inspiration.

Julie

birdiegirl
on 11/4/11 7:27 am

Its the gift that just keeps on giving eh Jann?

All the best in your upcoming surgery- the abdominoplasty just finishes the job

Barb

Megan M.
on 11/4/11 7:36 am - Canada
Wow, Jann, you don't even look like the same person.   Do you mind sharing which doc is doing your surgery?  I'm from Thunder Bay as well.  I only know of Thibert - is there anyone elsle?

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

aprilbennett1965
on 11/4/11 8:50 am - Canada
That is a wonderful thing to hear!! Congrats on your success.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Eileen C.
on 11/4/11 8:54 am - Cornwall, Canada

WOW, continued success

Take care

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Most Active
Recent Topics