proof even after 4 and a half year out,you can still loose weight!

Jo-Anna B.
on 3/20/12 1:30 pm
i continue to loose. i will NEVER go back to the old me. and i speak in las vegas at the meet n greet and volunteer. i have met so many people,made so many friends. americains rock! canada should have a weightloss surgery foundation.....please check out WLSFA.ORG.....360BODYLIFT.COM.... THEREALSKINNY.....

APPLIED TO OHIP FOR PANNI ON NOV 20/09.    
APPROVED FOR PANNI ON JAN 15/10. 
PANNI SURGERY ON MAY 03/10.

STARTING WEIGHT:270. LOWEST WEIGHT:143  APPLIED TO OHIP FOR  BILATERAL BREAST REDUCTION ON: OCT 19/11.                              BILATERAL BREAST REDUTION: OCT 22,2012.
  LAPAROSCOPY/PETERSON'S HERNIA:AUG 31,2012. 
   (  SUFFERED FOR SIX MONTHS,I SHOULD OF DIED )                 
nancy P.
on 3/20/12 8:20 pm - windsor, Canada
 Hi,Jo-Anna its good to hear that your doing something with your free time and you have your weight  loose back under control keep up the good work.
Nancy P
Monica M.
on 3/20/12 10:56 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
Hopefully you'll stop losing weight before you disappear completely!

Congratulations on your amazing progress. You're an inspiration.

Karen M.
on 3/20/12 11:25 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Jo-Anna, it's good to see you posting again.  You mention that you are continuing to lose weight - could you share with the board members how you are doing this?  People always need good suggestions.

I'm pleased to hear that you've gotten back on track and feel that you have your weight under control again.  I'm also pleased that you've found an organization to volunteer your time with - too bad it's in the States, but I'm sure you're enjoying travelling to their events.

Best,

Karen

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Brenda T.
on 3/20/12 11:59 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Wooo Hooo you look great!! Thanks for sharing!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Jo-Anna B.
on 3/21/12 12:24 am
i eat lots of veggies,a few fruits and lots fish. i make sure i get in lots of water. i do drink some coffee. will NEVER give up my Timmies,LOL! Since I have a ton of back problems I am lucky I can walk. I walk when I can and as much as I can.and as much housework and look after my 5 kitties and my brothers fish and dog and my dog for the exercise. The WLSFA is the best! Dr.Katzen is the best plastic surgeon out there. he was just on TLC on a show called The Real Skinny with our Sarah & Chris getting their 360 body lifts by him!

Vegas this year will be crazy! We should be in the guiness book of world records for most weightloss people .look for our pic in the next book!Plus i am ziplining and might jump out of a plane! lots of volunteering for WLSFA! We get to watch a LIVE surgery going on! We get to meet massaggegoddesse and tons and tons more!!! THIS is THE place to be! for the coffe meets and support groups...hate to say it...they are nothing...these 3 days last FOREVER with you...

APPLIED TO OHIP FOR PANNI ON NOV 20/09.    
APPROVED FOR PANNI ON JAN 15/10. 
PANNI SURGERY ON MAY 03/10.

STARTING WEIGHT:270. LOWEST WEIGHT:143  APPLIED TO OHIP FOR  BILATERAL BREAST REDUCTION ON: OCT 19/11.                              BILATERAL BREAST REDUTION: OCT 22,2012.
  LAPAROSCOPY/PETERSON'S HERNIA:AUG 31,2012. 
   (  SUFFERED FOR SIX MONTHS,I SHOULD OF DIED )                 
Karen M.
on 3/21/12 3:07 am - Mississauga, Canada
I'm glad that you have found a social support network that works for you.  I certainly wouldn't discount any of our support groups though. Tremendous amount of support and friendship.

No offence, your posts sound like advertising for your organization.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Joyce J.
on 3/21/12 4:22 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Jo Anna

Nice to see you are doing well

I beg to differ though, the coffee groups and friendships we have are not NOTHING
Especially to those of us who cannot afford to travel to Vegas and other states to meet people

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

boogyshoes
on 3/21/12 2:35 am - Newmarket, ON, Canada
Glad to see you are doing well, and have found a support community that works for you.

I've been lucky that the local GTA support community has worked so very well for me, as I don't have the time from work nor the budget to venture afar.      

I think what is important to take away from this is that support on this journey has a major influence on success, wherever you find it.

Referral to TWH: June 30, 2010                 Dietitian & Nutrition ClassTWH: Oct 12, 2010                   
Orientation TWH:  Aug 11, 2010                Psych Appt TWH:   Nov 1st, 2010
Nurse & Social Worker TWH: Oct 7, 2010    Meet Dr. Penner:  Dec 3, 2010           
PATS: Jan 4, 2011                                     RNY w Dr. Okrainec:  Jan 17, 2011
HW: 299.8     SW: 282     

merly6800
on 3/21/12 2:39 am - Canada

Congrats JoAnna, keep up the great work!  How much have you lost?

Most Active
Recent Topics