Clothes!!!!

alexforest
on 3/21/12 9:50 am - Canada
Hi Everyone!

i have been going through my closet and summer clothes from last year, and have put together about three garbage bags of clothes, i was going to drop it off at value village, but before that i wanted to put it out here, if anyone wants it,, mostly are sizes 22-24 some clothes still have price tags still on them and thus never worn, there's pants, skirts, fleecy robe never worn, there's beautiful summer tops,, mostly are from Additonelle and Avenue, there's also capris,, i live in whitby, so message me if you want it,
brenda65
on 3/21/12 10:03 am - Ottawa, Canada
I know someone that would love the clothes but i dont think you are in Ottawa
January 14 2011- Orientation at WMC
July 4- Sugery

M_and_M
on 3/22/12 5:43 am
 Hi Brenda,
I have bags of clothes (size 18-24).  I'd love to get it to someone who could use them.  I'm in Ottawa...let me know.
brenda65
on 3/22/12 5:47 am - Ottawa, Canada
message sent.i see you just join OH..
January 14 2011- Orientation at WMC
July 4- Sugery

350Ann180
on 3/21/12 10:31 am - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
I don't need them - but I was wondering what to do with mine when I don't need them anymore.  They are too good to just toss and I was wondering if there was some sort of registry on board where you could list them and we can all share.....  Not sure how it would work - any suggestions?

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/12 10:34 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
If you attend any support meetings, many of them have a clothing exchange.
Susan B.
on 3/21/12 12:59 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/17/12
there is a consignment store in durham specifically for larger sizes-I dont remember the name but I read about it on one of the posts on here.

I am in the same spot with my clothes and I was thinking about posting them on kijiji

Maybe we should arrange a once a month swap, cause as one of us is going down another could use or someone who is on their way

I wouldnt mind organizing if anyone is interested-I have an office in an apartment (long story) so it would be a perfect location  I am in south scarborough

Let me know what your thoughts are

From Orientation at TWH to Surgical date~6 months 

alexforest
on 3/22/12 6:34 am - Canada
I had tons of offers here I'm just gonna give them away. Let me know if u think about the name I still need size 18 

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/12 6:40 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I think the store is called Curvaceous Consignments and it's in Ajax.  I had a friend who had WLS that lived in Durham and she often shopped there.
Susan B.
on 3/22/12 10:48 am - Canada
RNY on 02/17/12
Curvaceous Consignments ~~~that is the name!!

From Orientation at TWH to Surgical date~6 months 

Most Active
Recent Topics