Simple but Satisfying NSV

slim115
on 4/3/12 5:21 am - peterborough, Canada
 Went shopping yesterday and parked at the far end of the parking lot ......ON PURPOSE!!!!
Opti Weight-386lbs.............Surgery Weight- 355 lbs...........Goal Weight- 200lbs        
DonnaK12
on 4/3/12 5:49 am - Brooklin, Canada
RNY on 04/25/12
Awesome!!

sam1am
on 4/3/12 5:59 am
I think its called "living like a normal person" and I totally get it!  Its the simple things that make such a difference in our lives, like your's, not sweating for nothing, personal hygiene, crossing your legs, tying your shoelaces!  I  WLS!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Donnaslifepart2
on 4/3/12 6:08 am - Canada
Outwardly, your life might look exactly the same once you lose a bunch of weight.  I still do the same job, live almost the same routine, have the same family.  But inside, my life has changed tremendously!  I can get through my day without feeling like I am dying (quite literally).  I feel so much better.  I cross my legs so much that sometimes my knee and hip joints hurt.  I FEEL GOOD!

Those are the kind of changes that make this surgery worthwhile. 

Congrats on your mini victory.  There are many more waiting for you.

Monica M.
on 4/3/12 7:50 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
nice. i always park way back in the way back part of the parking lot at work, just so i know where i'm parked. lol

PINK62
on 4/3/12 11:11 pm - Canada
YAY...that is amazing....I don't own a car so now I find myself walking more and more instead of subway or bus...

Life is full of challenges...we take things one step at a time...

Most Active
Recent Topics