Plastic Surgery in the US?

giggles2laugh
on 7/15/12 10:28 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hello everyone,
I am in the process of saving for my plastic surgery. I saw Dr Jarmuske, Chief Plastic Surgeon at the General Hospital in Ottawa. He seemed great and I was happy to know the pricing wasn't quite as high as I expected. That being said, it's still a big expense. It got me thinking that plastic surgery in the US would probably be a lot cheaper.

Dr Graber in Utica did my surgery and I am thinking of contacting his office to see if they had any recommendations but thought I would put something here to get some feedback.

Currently I plan on getting my breasts and stomach done.

Any positive information would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
Nathalie_Can
on 7/15/12 11:27 am
In case this help, this is definitly worth a read.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

I coulnd,t add the hyperlink from my ipad but you can do copy paste or go into the plastic forums.....loads of info.

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

giggles2laugh
on 7/15/12 11:31 am - Ottawa, Canada
Thank you Nathalie...but this seems to be for Mexico?
I'm more looking for the US.
I appreciate the help though, so thank you! :)
sam1am
on 7/15/12 12:23 pm
Just an fyi, don't overlook Dr. Sauceda because he's in Mexico.  He is a highly respected Plastic Surgeon with really good pricing.

Best wishes! 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

mermaidoz
on 7/15/12 2:00 pm - Canada
You don't have to go that far...there are good plastic surgeons in Ottawa, check Dr, Nodwell. 

If you really want to travel outside Ottawa, try Dr, N. Nandagopal, in Scarborough:
http://www.weblocal.ca/nandagopal-n-dr-plasticsurgeon-toronto-on.html
( he works with OHIP and can get  your panni paid  by OHIP, you pay the diff for the additional tummy tuck)

Not sure about Dr, Nodwell and whether he works with OHIP....
Bonnie ABC
on 7/15/12 8:13 pm, edited 7/15/12 8:13 pm - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
Three cheers for Dr. Sauceda :) Americans go to him, if that helps you understand his talent. His prices are affordable. His care, excellent. His work with bariatric patients, well, gotta say he's doing a wonderful job. I was there, I know. Join his board, and there is a board on facebook if you'd like to talk to some people in real time. Let me know, more than willing to share.

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
Eileen C.
on 7/15/12 9:02 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Hi

Don't really have any info for you on the plastics in Canada, only can say that have heard a lot of good
things about the dr in Mx, just make sure that you go to a dr that knows how to do patients with

bariatric surgery, as our skin is so very delicate so don't just think about price LOL!!!.

Good luck in your search and keep us posted

Take care

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
sam1am
on 7/15/12 9:57 pm
Good to see you Eileen!  

Sandy                                           

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Eileen C.
on 7/16/12 7:48 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Sandy

Haven't been on the site lately, been too busy as they say!!!

Really do miss the posts, LOL but miss the people, like you the most, LOL

Hope you are doing well!!

Take care

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
sam1am
on 7/17/12 12:37 am
  Stop in when you can! 

Sandy                                           

Most Active
Recent Topics