New here, scheduled for surgery Nov. 15th with Dr Raiche in Ottawa

shrinkingeve
on 10/24/12 11:20 pm, edited 10/24/12 11:20 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12
 Hey there! friend request sent btw :) Yes I dint know many people from here either as I am from the west coast. I have a very small circle of friends here and none of which have a clue as to what I am going through. I do have a couple friends in Kingston one having lap band Nov 1st and one just starting the ball rolling for gastric bypass.  Other than that and this site I am pretty much on my own.

It would be great to know someone in town going through this. I know the waiting game for appointments etc can be a pain but trust me it will happen and when the ball really gets rolling it happens fast! Day one of shakes three weeks till surgery. I am so nervous I can hardly stand it.

Evie

shrinkingeve
on 10/24/12 11:21 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12
shrinkingeve
on 10/24/12 11:22 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12
  Hey there! friend request sent btw :) Yes I dint know many people from here either as I am from the west coast. I have a very small circle of friends here and none of which have a clue as to what I am going through. I do have a couple friends in Kingston one having lap band Nov 1st and one just starting the ball rolling for gastric bypass.  Other than that and this site I am pretty much on my own.

It would be great to know someone in town going through this. I know the waiting game for appointments etc can be a pain but trust me it will happen and when the ball really gets rolling it happens fast! Day one of shakes three weeks till surgery. I am so nervous I can hardly stand it.

Evie