How do i add a picture to a post?

Lizzie54
on 12/5/12 10:23 am - Canada

How do you do this?

I wanted to post before and after my 1 year on my post, but am having troubles?

Helo

Liz   

HaroldC
on 12/5/12 11:03 am - Canada

I just drag and drop

SW 291  GW 199.9 CW 180 Surgery: TWH Dr. Penner Dec 20 2011
Celebrating life and opportunities for new beginings!!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/12 11:09 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

You have to post the pictures online so either on Facebook or in Photobucket or even in your OH photos section.  Once they are online then you can just copy and paste them to the body here.  You are best to have 2 tabs open, one at the Photos section and then the other on OH so you can paste as  many pics at a time as you want to in the body.

Lizzie54
on 12/5/12 11:18 am - Canada
Thanks Tracy! I will try this.
Liz   

Nathalie_Can
on 12/5/12 9:41 pm, edited 12/5/12 9:58 pm

Here's the way I do it:

I see that you already have pics under your profile so if the pic you want to share is already in one of your albums, go click on it, (if its not in your profile, add it) once it's open on your screen, look way at the bottom right where there are 2 link you can copy, paste...click in the "Link to this photo", that should bring the entire link in blue, if not make sure its all highlighted in blue.  right click with your mouse on the blue part and click on COPY...come back to a post you want to start and in the thread box, right click and press paste...if you get a message box, just click "allow access".

and voila!  Let me know if you have more questions or it doesn't work, don't hesitate!

Have a great weekend!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Most Active
Recent Topics