Yoplait Source Greek Yogurt

Lizzie54
on 2/1/13 12:30 am - Canada

Hi,

Found a new greek yogurt today.  Source Greek Yogurt

50 cals,0 fat, 5 carbs, 4 sugars, and 8 protein.  

It is okay.  I still like my Kirkland Greek 0%fat  with blueberries the best.  However, this will come in handy for a little evening snacks.

Silhoutte also had a a new greek yogurt, but i think the carbs were a bit higher and i didn't like the flavours.

Liz   

dna
on 2/1/13 12:37 am - Canada

Someone else mentioned this earlier and I found it today at Walmart. 

The flavoured is 1 carb higher than the Vanilla. lol Same protein. 

Haven't tried it yet though. 

Referral:  August 2011  Information session:  November 2011
Nut/Psych/SW: Spring 2012  Surgeon Meet:  July 6, 2012  Surgery: August 30, 2012

tbtilalaf
on 2/1/13 12:45 am

I will keep an eye out for it!  Have you tried adding granola to your greek yogurt with the blueberries? It is really good , (I use special k granola, but only put in about 1/3 of a cup, as it does have 210 cal per 1/2 cup.  So with 1/3 I basically cut that in half. it is really good and gives you a crunch!! the other info is: Per 1/2 cup:  Fat 3g, Sugar 10g, carbs 40g, fibre 5g, and the most important, protein 7g. It has 0g trans fat and 0.5 saturated fat which is not bad. 

I too buy Kirkland, very good price! and taste of course! lol

Melissa!

Surgery was July 19 2012, and I am doing great!! Only one regret....wish I did this years ago!!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE CENTURY CLUB!

Lizzie54
on 2/1/13 1:43 am - Canada

I usually put a little bran buds in all my yogurt to give it the crunch.  Will have to check out the special k granola and see when it goes on special, as granola is usually higher in price.

Liz   

tbtilalaf
on 2/1/13 1:59 am
Your right about that! Usually around $4or more a small box! But you dont use very much at a time that is good...before surgery, I could go through a small box like that in like 3 days or less, glad those days are behind me now...lol you can also check out different brands, just compare the nutrition lables, as they can also be high in calories or sugar, something you don't want...lol

Melissa!

Surgery was July 19 2012, and I am doing great!! Only one regret....wish I did this years ago!!!!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE CENTURY CLUB!

seebs
on 2/1/13 1:31 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 01/10/13
Hello I posted this a few days ago it's such a great find and I'm seriously loving it how much was it at Walmart I'm in Kitchener and have only found this yogurt At food basics on highland !! I got coupon off save.ca for a dollar off !!

seebs        

Lizzie54
on 2/1/13 1:41 am - Canada

I paid $5.27 for the 8 pack.  I think the 4 pack was 2.97.  I did see the 4 pack avertised at Metro for 2.99.

Thanks for the info about the coupon...going to check into it and save for later.

Liz   

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/13 2:27 am - Straford, Canada

I ran out of the kellogs granola and found myself using plain old special K, 1/4 cup has about 30 cals.  Its quite good, though it gets soggy fast, I put it in a larger bowl and don't let it sit on the yogurt until I spoon it up.  

maranda3
on 2/2/13 1:11 am - Canada
RNY on 02/08/13
That's great news! I love Greek yogurts but most of what I got in the past had way too many carbs for post op. where do you get bran buds?
TM-Doingitforme
on 2/3/13 3:09 am - Canada
Just wanted to let you know that Metro has this yogurt on sale right now, $2.99 for 4 or $6 for 8. I'm loving it!

Referral: May 13, 2012 | Orientation: July 16, 2012 HRRH  | RN, RD & SW: August 24, 2012  |  Surgeon - Dr. Huynh: July 21, 2012  & November 22, 2012 |  Internist - Dr. Glazer: September 21, 2012 &  November 19, 2012 | RNY Surgery: January 23, 2013 (HRRH)

Most Active
Recent Topics